The Integrated Water Management Project of the Swiss Cooperation in Bolivia, coordinated by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, requires consulting services to carry out the: STRENGTHENING OF CAPACITIES AND EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCES OF THE WATER MANAGEMENT BODIES OF THE COUNTRY , AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL AND INTERNATIONAL , within the framework of the Assistance Fund mechanism of the National Basin Plan (PNC) and as a contribution to the Intercultural Pedagogical Basins Program component of the National Watershed Plan implemented by the Vice Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation (VRHR), Ministry of Environment and Water (MMAyA). All interested parties are invited to participate in the merit contest to opt for this Consultancy:
Professional Profile of the Consultant in:
- Professional in Agricultural Engineering, forestry, sociology and / or related branches at the level of degree with Title in National Provision.
- General professional experience of at least 8 years from the issuance of the Professional Title.
- Minimum specific experience of 3 years in integrated management of water resources and integral management of watersheds.
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience in Rural Development, Rural Sociology or Intercultural work.
- Specific experience of 2 years in the development of exchanges of experiences and facilitation of learning workshops and empowerment of peasant organizations.
- High ability to write accurate and analytical reports, working documents, etc.
- High capacity for coordination with institutions and work teams and researchers.
Interested professionals must present their technical and economic proposals in the street Rosendo Gutierrez No. 704 between Calle Abdón Saavedra and Av. Ecuador until Friday , May 12, 2019 , unmistakably in a sealed envelope with the label of the CONSULTING.